The international Nucleosynthesis Grid (NuGrid) collaboration creates scientific simulation codes and simulation data sets for the origin of the elements.
CANFAR current activities
- NuGrid has developed within CANFAR the Web-Exploration of NuGrid Data Interactive WENDI, a platform to provide members of the NuGrid collaboration as well as external users analysis and exploration access to the NuGrid data sets
- NuGrid is using the CANFAR VOspace for sharing data inside and outside the collaboration, taking advantage of the granular access model CANFAR VOspace.
Data & software needs and future plans
- enhance present capabilities by adding integrated processing capabilities into the WENDI platform
- integrate collaborative tools, such as versioning and collaborative creation and sharing of analysis workflows
- Project web page: http://www.nugridstars.org
- Node lead and contact: Michael Bertolli (Chief Scientific Officer, Avrio — a machine learning research and marketing applications company. http://avrio.ai)
- People: (provisional)
- Benoit Côté (University of Victoria and Michigan State University)
- Falk Herwig (University of Victoria)
- Sam Jones (Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies, HITS, Germany)
- Christian Ritter (University of Victoria)
- Jaqueline DenHartog (Keele University, UK)